Microservice/Java Developer (m/w) – Stuttgart
StellenbeschreibungFür einen unserer Kunden sind wir auf der Suche nach einer Unterstützung für das folgende Anforderungsprofil:
Microservice/Java Developer (m/w)
The Microservice Developer works as part of an Agile Team (Scrum) on delivering backend services providing structured model information to vehicles.
Backend services are developed in the microservice architectural style and will consume various external and internal APIs. The focus is on rapid delivery of business value and maintaining technical health. As part of a scrum team the Microservice developer is expected to:
- help his teammates succeed,
- demonstrate strong skills across the development lifecycle from sprint planning to sprint demos, incl. automated unit testing,
- take responsibility, organize himself and within the team and
- quickly enable himself in technical areas or services which he has not yet worked with.
- Developer testing (Junit or equivalent)
- General or specific knowledge in any combination of Docker, MongoDB (or other document-oriented NoSQL databases), Redis
- Azure or Bluemix
- English language; strong communication and teamwork
Technical skill ( optional):
- Istio, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Test automation
- Site Reliability Engineering skills (e.g. Ops focus in DevOps)
- Optional: Urbancode deploy, Artifactory
Nice to have:
- Business skill and experience in automotive business and data would be great.